Gun Transfers

How do I transfer a gun through MJ's?

This is a very common service our customers utilize, and we’re very reasonable on our transfer fees ($25/gun, $10 Pistol Background Fee if applicable). 

How it works:

  1. You purchase a gun from another seller, and provide them your info and our FFL info.
  2. They ship the gun to us with your info in the packaging as well as theirs.
  3. We receive the gun from UPS, USPS, FedEx, etc..
  4. We check the gun into our system.
  5. We call you after it’s checked in.
  6. You arrive here and fill out the 4473 form.
  7. We wait for approval from the govt. for the transfer. Usually goes quickly.
  8. You pay the transfer fee and take the gun home!

Contact Info

1292 State Hwy 175

Hubertus, WI 53033